Compare this bra
Listed bras (1)
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.4 |
Since I discovered sister sizing up in the band in Marcie bras, I'm not going back.
Despite my 27"/29" ribcage, I find that 32 band in this solid black Marcie is just perfect:
- The band is nice, snug and supportive, but not cutting in. It's stretching to close to comfy 31". From experience, I know that Marcie bands are not likely to loosen up anytime soon, so comfort is key here. (I have a 3 year old Marcie and I just recently had to switch to the 2nd hook. Incredible quality and durability!)
- The gore is super comfy, even with longer wear! In contrast to the 30F version that ... digs in painfully after just 30 minutes.
- The underwires are comfy everywhere, no digging or chafing at the sides. Boob tissue actually *stays in the cups*, instead of escaping to the sides.
- The straps are closer to the middle than in the 30F version, and less likely to bother my armpits. This is excellent. (Seriosly, if you have frequent issues with straps cutting into your armpits, try the sister size with larger band. You might be pleasantly surprised!)
- The straps are narrower than in the 30F version. While this does not affect the fit much, it looks nicer in summer under a tank top.
Overall, I'm under the impression that the 32E continuity colour black Marcie runs slightly small in band and cups, maybe half a size each.
The beige version I have runs both stretchier and slightly larger in the cups. I can fit into a beige 30E right now, but wanted a 32E Marcie for those days of my cycle when my boobs are larger than usual. The 32E black Marcie fits the bill and I'm very happy with my purchase!
Updated on Apr 13, 2018 Flag this
This bra was a gamble. I normally wear a 30 band but this 32 seems to fit fine. I wear it on the middle set of hooks and it is decently tight enough, though not as tight as my 30 bras. I think I'm forgetting how sister sizing up works, but I think this 32E size is equivalent to a 30F band? The cup fits great. I wasn't sure if it would work because I keep reading everywhere that Marcie is for upper fullness and I identify more with having even fullness. But it seems to work for me so I'm not sure what's going on exactly. I haven't come across a Cleo unlined bra that hasn't worked for me (in the correct size, anyway.)
Updated on Sep 04, 2015 Flag this
Love this bra. Definitely one of my favorites. Nice, round shape. I was surprised I was able to fill it as a lot of people say it's for more FoT and I lean more towards even/FoB.
Updated on Mar 29, 2018 Flag this
Not a bad fit, though the hard Cleo wires hurt after a while, especially at the gore. Got this for a steal on eBay, so it feels worth the purchase.
Updated on Feb 25, 2018 Flag this
I like the fit of this except for the center gore - way too tall for me, after 2 minutes my chest had a bunch of red marks. Too bad because this was a great fit otherwise!
Edited to add: I pushed the underwires down in the gore in front and that seems to have fixed my fit issue!
Updated on Mar 19, 2017 Flag this
I sized up in the band, but I wish I hadn't because I'm already on the middle hooks and eyeing off the last set.
Fits the same as any other Marcie I've owned, same up-front and rounded shape.
Updated on Aug 06, 2015 Flag this
I mostly like this bra. It's a decently fitting soft cup with a round shape.
The band fits loose - I need to wear it on the tightest hook. I fill out the cups well. I'm not sure yet if the cups are too wide - I suspect they are, but just a touch. The tag on this bra is very itchy.
If only it were dark purple!
Updated on Dec 14, 2014 Flag this
Beauty bra. For a unpadded bra good push. Nice feeling.
Updated on Nov 11, 2014 Flag this
- 7 Pages