This is an unlined lace/mesh plunge bra. I have shallow, wide-set, horizontal oval-shaped breasts and am petite.
* Strap separation: slightly too wide
* Straps adjust short enough: yes
* Band length: good
* Band Height: borderline too short (tiny axillary skin spillage)
* Cup fit: BAD. Wide-set, triangular cups that barely covered the nipple. This shape would be good for wide-set breasts with nipples point out to the sides, but NOT my wide-set breasts that point forward. Nipples popped out during scoop & sweep. I could tuck them back in, but am afraid they would escape with activity. Cup smooth along top line (really the ... middle edge of the cup since the "top" line is nearly vertical). Bottom filled nicely. Didn't shape breasts, just covered them.
* Gore fit: Excellent
* Wire length: GOOD (This is a tough one for me. I need long wires for wide-set breast tissue but am petite so many long wires poke into the armpit.)
* Cup width: Ok to slightly short. Wider than most. (Most cups aren't wide enough. Note: Tried on during the largest part of my cycle. Cup width would probably enclose all breast tissue during the rest of the month.)
* Didn't find the lace itchy (unlike the 32DD tried in the exact same model, but different color, reviewed separately).
* Covered breasts without providing shape, support, nor projection. This was the deal breaker. Returned.
135 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 20, 2018 Flag this