Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.2 |
I wish this fit, I've been wanting to try one for a while. I love the color, and Natori quality and softness is something! The materials and design are lovely. However, this bra and others have convinced me that I may in fact need an E cup. I have the same issue with this one that I've had with most of the ones I've reviewed as far as cup size - slight quad boob on the larger side. This might just be a thing with plunge styles. Based on this, I'm now wondering if my 34D - Wacoal » Embrace Lace Contour ... Bra (853291) actually fits or if I just convinced myself it did. SIGH.
The lace is beautiful. The band is snug and sits level, the gore tacks. I like that the wires are shorter than most of the other bras I've tried lately - no underarm poking or rubbing whatsoever. It's a gorgeous bra, just not quite right. I prefer a wider band in back, and with the slight quadding, I don’t love it.
Updated on Oct 07, 2020 Flag this
This is my 1st foray into properly measured bras. Using ABTF calculator I measure 32DD but I have worn 36A (in VS) for so long that the 32 in Natori felt too tight. So I compromised at 34D. I truly love the way this particular bra fits. After wearing a few times the band does loosen but I am still most comfortable on loosest hook. I do have a very wide back so that might be why 34 feels best.
Updated on Sep 04, 2021 Flag this
Overall the bra is a good construction but the space where the strap meets the cups seems an odd angle. It looks to be constructed that no matter how well it fit there would be a wrinkle in the fabric in that corner. Maybe not on someone with a different frame. The cups are more shallow and overall this is a good product.
Updated on Feb 06, 2021 Flag this
Beautiful bra. It's not for me so I can't really describe the fit or anything.
Updated on Jan 21, 2021 Flag this
Cups are too small.
Updated on Jan 11, 2021 Flag this
The cups are too small for me. Bought this from a bratabase user. The material is very good.
Updated on Dec 30, 2020 Flag this
This is a lightly lined, half-cup bra with wide-set straps. After scoop & sweep, my nipple pops out.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame ...
* Strap separation: slightly too wide
* Straps adjust short enough: yes
* Band length: good
* Band Height: borderline too short
* Cup fit: BAD. Wide-set, triangular cups that barely covered the nipple. This shape would be good for wide-set breasts with nipples point out to the sides, but NOT my wide-set breasts that point forward. Nipples popped out during scoop & sweep. I could tuck them back in, but am afraid they would escape with activity. Cup smooth along top line (really the middle edge of the cup since the "top" line is nearly vertical). Bottom filled nicely. Didn't shape breasts, just covered them.
* Gore fit: Excellent
* Wire width: GOOD (This is a tough one for me. I need long wires for wide-set breast tissue but am petite so many long wires poke into the armpit.)
* Cup width: Slightly narrow. (Note: Tried on during the largest part of my cycle. Cup width would probably enclose all breast tissue during the rest of the month.)
* Didn't find the lace itchy (unlike the 32DD tried in the exact same model, but different color, reviewed separately).
* Covered breasts without providing shape, support, nor projection. This was the deal breaker. Returned.
Updated on Jul 11, 2019 Flag this
The 34D band is too big for me. I have tried multiple sizes and have decided that the shape is not a good match for me. The bra is too shallow and I need more immediate projection for a good fit.
Pros: Comfortable for everyday wear, low center gore works well with a variety of clothing
Updated on Sep 11, 2016 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on Oct 26, 2013
Didn't write a review
Added on Oct 27, 2015
- 2 Pages