This is a lightly lined, half-cup bra with wide-set straps. After scoop & sweep, my nipple pops out.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame ...
* Strap separation: slightly too wide
* Straps adjust short enough: yes
* Band length: good
* Band Height: borderline too short
* Cup fit: BAD. Wide-set, triangular cups that barely covered the nipple. This shape would be good for wide-set breasts with nipples point out to the sides, but NOT my wide-set breasts that point forward. Nipples popped out during scoop & sweep. I could tuck them back in, but am afraid they would escape with activity. Cup smooth along top line (really the middle edge of the cup since the "top" line is nearly vertical). Bottom filled nicely. Didn't shape breasts, just covered them.
* Gore fit: Excellent
* Wire width: GOOD (This is a tough one for me. I need long wires for wide-set breast tissue but am petite so many long wires poke into the armpit.)
* Cup width: Slightly narrow. (Note: Tried on during the largest part of my cycle. Cup width would probably enclose all breast tissue during the rest of the month.)
* Didn't find the lace itchy (unlike the 32DD tried in the exact same model, but different color, reviewed separately).
* Covered breasts without providing shape, support, nor projection. This was the deal breaker. Returned.
211 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 11, 2019 Flag this