Compare this bra
Listed bras (2)
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.2 |
I typically only wear t-shirt bras, but this is great "special occasion" bra. The lace is gorgeous, as is the cut-out detail by the front strap. I love having an actual plunge neck bra too! I wish the outer edge of the underwire were slightly firmer/higher, but that's probably because I'm used to t-shirt bras.
When I was trying to determine my size (I'm typically a 30 band with DD or DDD), I had previously ordered this online in a 30DD and then returned it because I had the "orange in a glass" effect. My local bra shop said that Natori tends to run a little small and kindly recommended that I try this on in a larger band size (32DD), which was a much better fit.
Updated on May 05, 2016 Flag this
Spilling out in the center, wrinkling at the straps. The underwire wants to sit well below my IMF. I think all of that means the cups are too shallow for me. The lace overlay does help disguise some of the issues, but not enough for me to make it work. I'm not sure why a 32 was recommended for me. Supposedly it runs small, but the band is stretchy and too big for me.
Updated on Aug 30, 2016 Flag this
Give it a try! This bra gives me a subtle amount of cleave-adjacent shape, which is odd for my low, kinda wide-set shape. The lace layer has a smoothing effect, which is nice. It's a bit of a delicate thing, though. Try not to yank on the band or stretch it too far. I damaged mine due to adjusting while sweaty and angry. Still, my #1 favourite right now.
Updated on Aug 20, 2016 Flag this
I am tall, with low, wide, shallow, widely spaced, FOB breasts and a promient sternum. This bra felt awesome from the second I put it on! I have sensitive skin, so the band feels a little scratchy, but I'm hoping that that will go away with a wash. The cups feel exactly right. I am normally a 32/34 D/DD (all combinations depending on brand, but I lean towards a 32 band and just wear bra extenders til the bands are stretched out) and this fits exactly how I want it to. This is my first Natori bra and I'm definitely going to explore more from this brand!
Updated on Jun 09, 2016 Flag this
I bought this bra in both 32DD and 32DDD, and both seem to fit pretty well. I'm almost, but not quite, quadding in the DD, and not quite filling out the DDD, so I guess I'll wait and see how the migration goes. Not really a fan of the lacy band, but I really love the shape this bra gives me. The wires are wide and comfortable, and the super low gore is wonderful.
ETA: After a few wears, I'm beginning to think this may be a tad too shallow for me. I'm getting a tiny bit of wrinkling at the bottom of the cup and it's riding down a bit, so that the wires aren't truly in my IMF. Hrm.
Updated on Feb 20, 2016 Flag this
Comfortable. My sensitive skin approves of the lace. My prominent nipples are concealed. This bra actually makes cleavage for me which I had almost decided was impossible. Comfortable and lovely, but it is the wrong shape for my projected, narrow breasts. It is so comfortable, I find myself longing for it in a modified design....Natori, I hope you are reading.
Updated on Jan 06, 2016 Flag this
This bra initially seemed like it fit, but unfortunately the band is just too big for me and the cups are too small. It seemed workable at first, but it looks like Natori doesn’t make this bra in a shape and size that would fit me anymore.
Updated on Dec 09, 2019 Flag this
This bra is theoretically identical to one I have in another colorway (passionfruit) but runs noticeably smaller in the cups. As a result, this one causes slight quadding where the other fit perfectly.
Updated on Nov 04, 2019 Flag this
If I raise this high enough to be in my imf, the upper fabric is literally in my armpit. Not recommended for short-statured people.
Updated on Aug 10, 2019 Flag this
This is an unlined lace/mesh plunge bra.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* Strap separation: good
* Straps adjust short enough: yes
* ... Band length: slightly tight
* Band Height: borderline short (tiny axillary skin spillage)
* Cup fit: BAD. Wide-set, triangular cups that barely covered the nipple. This shape would be good for wide-set breasts with nipples point out to the sides, but NOT my wide-set breasts that point forward. Nipples popped out during scoop & sweep. I could tuck them back in, but am afraid they would escape with activity. Cup smooth along top line (really the middle edge of the cup since the "top" line is nearly vertical). Bottom filled nicely. Gave nice shape to breasts.
* Gore fit: Really good.
* Wire length: GOOD (This is a toughy for me. I need long wires for wide-set breast tissue but am petite so many long wires poke into the armpit.)
* Cup width: Good. Wider than most. (Most cups aren't wide enough.)
* The lace on the band was scratchy, not soft, even kinda itchy. I have sensitive skin, but rarely have an issue with bra bands. I am careful with detergents & cosmetics but don't worry about fabrics so this was a surprise. (It's probably been 20 years since the last time I tried on an itchy bra.)
Updated on Jul 04, 2019 Flag this
- 7 Pages