About this Bra
* $58 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (no Amazon Wardrobe in this size)
* available only in black, white, pink, and beige
* One layer of a thick, stretch, opaque knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* Hooks are padded.
* elastic has lacy edges to help prevent slider from moving
* very soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 4-seam (5-piece) half-cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* Top edge is unlined stretch lace.
* Lower horizontal panel is a (2-way) stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with a (1-way) ... stretch mesh (horizontal stretch only). [Note: This is a different construction than the same model in a 32E. In the 32E, this is constructed with a NON-stretch opaque/sheer striped knit and lined with NON-stretch mesh.]
* Rest of cup is a stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with a non-stretch opaque knit.
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: stays in place with wear
* wings: good height
* slight axillary skin spillage
* Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gore is quite high, but not uncomfortable during wear. However, do NOT put on bra by hooking back with cups upside down then flipping cups up. The tall gore snaps up onto the sternum with a loud and painful smack. So loud that my daughter heard it from the next room!
* Give a pleasantly round, projected shape.
* Wires enclose tissue nicely.
* Top of cup smooth on larger breast. (Slight wrinkling on smaller breast.)
* Bottom of cup filled -- looks really good.
* Feel too far apart, but don't feel in danger of slipping.
* adjust short enough
Appearance under Clothing:
* Seams visible under thin T-shirt.
* Top edge of cups visible under V-neck.
* Very visible in armholes of sleeveless shirt.
Extended wear test (a few hours, working at the computer writing reviews for Bratabase):
* Band feels slightly tight, but comfortable.
* Breasts push wire down ever so slightly, but not uncomfortable.
* Straps didn't budge.
* Breast stays inside cup (doesn't escape under wire).
* Cuts into tail of Spence -- a deal breaker. Tried loosening the straps to ease rubbing, but didn't help and made straps slip. Bummer.
Comfort & Fit Summary
* BEST FIT SO FAR!!! (Of nearly 100 bra styles/sizes tried.)
* Why is the band of the 32E too big but the band of the 32F on the tight side? (Color? Beige 32E, white 32F)
* Cutting into the armpit only obvious after a few hours, but no way I could comfortably wear all day.
* Tried with a extender: Band now not supportive, straps slip, and didn't help rubbing on tail of Spence. SO CLOSE.
447 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 16, 2019 Flag this