ABOUT THIS BRA
An unpadded, seamed, nearly full cup, underwire bra with top stretch.
This is the “Full Coverage, Side Support” model (3091), not the discontinued but still available (as of July 2019) “Average Coverage” (3090) model.
Purchasing: Purchased in sand for $58 using Amazon Wardrobe (also available with free Prime shipping & returns). Available in black, white, beige, and pink only – all in a sheer/opaque stripe.
Band, strap, and cup construction identical to 32F - Fantasie » Fusion Full Cup Side Support (3091).
ABOUT ME: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection (not shallow or very projected)
* average-set (one finger width of space between breasts)
* ... wide roots (extend to the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
Band stays in place with wear. Underarm area looks good until I move, then flesh escapes over top of wing.
Gore is comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
Straps are too wide-set and slip with movement, even when adjusted rather tightly.
Cups: Wires enclose all breast tissue and keep it inside the cup (despite soft wire, thanks to a very snug band). Wires are almost too wide -- only full under arms because shallow cups are pushing boob into the armpit. Upper cup is smooth (thanks to stretch lace) but too shallow at apex and at wire. Very snug band keeps wires from being pushed down. Outer edge of cup cuts into tail of Spence - ouch! Cups round breasts and provide some lift (side-view) but a wide (east-west) shape (front-view).
ASSESSMENT & PLAN:
* Tried this size (30FF) because in the 32F the band & cup fit but cut into the tail of Spence. So was hoping that a smaller band with the same cup volume would be more comfortable.
* Unfortunately, the shorter band stretches the wires giving the cups a shallow shape. Too shallow for me. And didn’t fix the cutting into the tail of Spence. STOP.
* I was so disappointed that this didn’t fit that I forgot to measure it before returning.
303 more words
Sand (beige) colorway
Updated on Jul 27, 2019 Flag this