About this Bra
* $58 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* available only in black, white, pink, and beige
* One layer of a thick, stretch, opaque knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* Hooks are padded.
* elastic has lacy edges to help prevent slider from moving
* very soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 4-seam (5-piece) half-cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* Top edge is unlined stretch lace.
* Lower horizontal panel is a non-stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with non-stretch mesh.
* Rest of cup is ... a stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with a non-stretch opaque knit.
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: back rides up
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Give a wide, flat, smushed shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup smooth (because so much breast tissue is outside the wires).
* Bottom of cup wrinkles.
* Breasts push soft wire down (under apex) and away from body (armpit).
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Appearance under Clothing:
* Seams visible under thin T-shirt.
* Top edge of cups visible under V-neck (with movement only, not at rest).
* Very visible in armholes of sleeveless shirt.
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band still too big, cups too small. (Tried 34E first, reviewed separately.)
* Try 32F next.
225 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 06, 2019 Flag this