Purchasing: $40 on Amazon, non-neutrals available
Continuous stretch mesh with elastic at top of band.
Wing support: FIRM seaming
Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
Fit: Too long and wing height too short. Ample axillary skin spillage.
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, almost too close together.
Three-piece balconette made of non-stretch mesh lined with a soft non-stretch mesh.
Gives an unattractive oval shape.
Fit: Wire sits on axillary breast tissue and gaps at top of cup (likely too projected for my shape)
Straps: ridged elastic, full adjust, leotard back
Fit under clothing:
Visible under tight tee.
Not visible under v-neck.
Visible under tank.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width ... of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
74 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 04, 2019 Flag this