Purchased for $55 on Amazon with Prime Free Shipping and Free Returns.
Available in fun colors & neutrals.
Continuous, stretch mesh with elastic at top of band.
Seaming for wing support.
Back closure with 3 columns of hooks.
Fit: Band length good but wire/wing too short (oodles of axillary skin spillage).
Two layers of soft, non-stretch mesh.
Three-piece balconette cup.
Fit: Quad boob. Cups far too narrow. Gave me an unattractive oval shape.
Ridged elastic with leotard attachment.
Fit under clothing:
Not smooth under tight Tee.
Not visible under v-neck.
Visible under tank.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of ... space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
73 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 04, 2019 Flag this