About me: center full and close set, full on bottom with tall sloping roots that make me functionally even in some respects, narrow and projected
About the bra: seemless sheer-ish foam cups that are wonderfully narrow and deep (I'll have to compare measurements, but I think it's comparable to Simena); band is tighter and less itchy than some gorsenias I've tried, but it doesn't have uniform stretch? Tension? The elastic is tighter than the band.
I am so torn about this bra. It has so much that works more me that few other bras do:
* the cup separation isn't too splayed, so I have enough room at the center ... and the wires don't sit on any tissue;
* the cups are beautifully narrow U shapes that don't come up too high for me;
* the fabric disappears on me, making it an option for t shirts (which I currently lack).
And now the cons:
* The cup height/strap placement combo cuts in above my arm pits;
* The fabric is texturally awful for me personally - if you have sensory issues with things with ridges, this may be a problem for you;
* The bottom elastic on the band is tighter than the band overall, making it cut in.
Who would this work for? Someone like me (see above) who is taller or has more padding or a better tolerance for stuff rubbing above the arm pits and who wouldn't mind an extender until the bottom elastic on the band chills out a bit.
I'm contemplating modifying this somehow because the cups are so perfect and that's so rare for me to find, but even if I did have the skill level (I don't), I'm pretty sure I can't handle working with that fabric for any length of time.
185 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Mar 21, 2020 Flag this