This is just a preliminary review - I will have to have the back taken in before I can wear it properly. But anyway, first impressions.
- The back is on the large side for a 30, which sucks for me as someone who is really a 28 anyway.
- The straps are pretty long - they were juuuuust tight enough when I had tightened them as much as possible.
- I'm not in love with the shape, but it's not bad, and the bra itself is very pretty. Love the little lace and button details on the front.
- I had wrinkles in ... the bottom of the cup that I could only get rid of through ridiculous amounts of maneuvering, which makes me think it's a shape issue and not a size issue. For reference, I am full all over, and generally do well with deep cups.
- I don't think I could go down a size, MAYBE a half, but that's it. However, I felt like it takes a good amount of jiggle, scoop and swoop, and repositioning to get my boobs to fill the cup. Once they're there, though, there is little to no extra space, especially with the straps tight enough.
- I'm pretty full on top, and the lace at the top is thisclose to cutting in.
- Seems like it will be very comfortable, once I get all the fit stuff right.
143 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jan 22, 2013 Flag this