I first bought this bra in the black colourway and didn't actually think I'd like it in white. Boy was I wrong. The pink flowers are so vibrant and contrasts with the light grey line pattern on a soft white base. I love white bras, but they truly are impractical. Can’t wear them under dark clothing, and you can’t wear them under white shirts. Despite this, every detail of this bra makes me fall in love with it every time I see it peeking out from my bra drawer.
- the flowery cup pattern continues up the straps so that the straps look cute peeking out beneath tank ... tops
- there's soft lace detailing on the side panel which is see through! https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_surprised.gif" alt=":O" />
- it's a longline without the pokey boning which makes it very comfortable like wearing a normal bra with a few extra hooks
- the back is plain and sheer which looks very romantic
- the cups are smooth to the touch and won’t snag or pill, similar to my Freya Piper Longline
But fit-wise, it's at the very least one cup too small. You can see from my pics that the cups being too shallow in this size, are pushed away from my chest wall resulting in the wires siting on my boobs and making a cute little indent. It doesn’t hurt at all, but it could just be my blind love for this bra that’s remedied the pain.
I get a decent round shape under clothing and under medium thickness clothing, the quadboob goes undetected. The most important thing about this bra is that it makes me feel pretty while comfortable. That scores the highest marks in my books.
177 more words
Updated on Feb 18, 2015 Flag this