ABOUT THIS BRA
This is an unpadded, seamed, half cup, underwire bra with upper stretch lace.
* $44.61 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in black, beige, hot pink, teal, and navy.
* One layer of stretch mesh.
* Extra wide bottom elastic (1.8cm or 11/16").
* Wing support: seaming.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic with outer ridges
* soft (don’t stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 2-seam (3-piece) half cup
* unpadded, average strength underwire
* Inner top edge of cup is edged with elastic. Outer cup edge is non-stretch seaming.
* Top panel is ... stretch lace (unlined).
* All other panels are constructed of non-stretch mesh over a non-stretch, semi-opaque knit.
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
ABOUT ME: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* average-set (one finger width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: stays in place with wear BUT top is loose (so outer end of wire is unsupported)
* wings: height good
Gore: Tacks. Height & width fine.
* Very wide set. Slip. The strap-cup junction is nearly in my armpit.
* Adjust short enough.
* Wires enclose tissue nicely AT FIRST, but tissue migrates backwards almost immediately because end of wire is loose.
* Smooth line at top of cup on larger breast. (Small wrinkles on smaller breast – acceptable.)
* Bottom of cup filled (not too shallow).
* Too deep: apex of cup empty and too high.
* Give a wide, oval shape.
* Outer edge of cup cuts into Tail of Spence.
Assessment & Plan:
* Stop trying half-cup styles. The straps are too wide-set for my petite frame -- slip and cut into tail of Spence.
* Would recommend this style for FoT breasts that are on the shallow side of average projection (not shallow and not super projected).
273 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 16, 2019 Flag this