This sz 60J was too big, 1 to 1.5 cup sizes. I messed up my Breakout Bras conversion.
* 60H or 60HH in Comexim (i own 6)
* 28F in most UK brands
* Very, very rarely UK 30E or Comexim 65H
About Onyks -
* Colors are beautiful. This was among my fav Comexim sets.
* Adorable matching panties
* Uniquely comfortable, especially compared to Comexim's padded styles
* VERY inconsistent bra-to-bra on sizing
* lace at the top may not lie flat, even in the true size.
* mixed feelings about the boob shape ... a rounded, mound or pancake-ish look.
TLDR: Prepare to have to try and return ... this bra multiple times, to find the right fit.
Breakout Bras site notes the Onyks is very stretchy & recommends 1 band size low. I feel this is accurate.... kinda. I personally found 60 & 65 both seemed like they'd fit.
This blew me away because I am way small for a 30... I never met a single other Comexim 65 that was wearable - otherwise I was a solid 60. Yet somehow in unlined I took a 65. I actually own Comexim Sirene, a sister style unlined, in 65H.
Also I'll note, after a failed online order, I actually visited Breakout Bras physically so I tried on many different Onyks (and 100s of Comexims in general). The Onyks bands varied HEAVILY - all the Comexim bras vary, but Onyks was definitely the most obvious offender to me by a long shot. The fitting assistant even commented on how different various 28's seemed.
I think the unlined styles might just be extra inconsistent, even for Comexim. Be warned.
168 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Feb 05, 2021 Flag this