I tried my usual cleo size, and this was slightly too big.
The cups were gaping near the center gore.
This might be because a) the cups have too much overall projection that I cannot fill, or b) the cups are too big.
I'm not completely sure whether it's a size or shape issue, since I didn't try the 30DD for comparison.
(1) The band is on the snugger side of the Cleos. It's sturdier than in the Cleo Juna (6461) and similar to the unpadded Cleos (Marcie, Lucy, etc.).
(2) The cups offer a decent amount of projection and wide wires. They run large-ish.
(3) The cups have one vertical ... seam in the middle (halfcup-style). But,
(4) cup height is 3/4 or balconette style like and provides more coverage than the Juna or Cleo Maddie Moulded Balconette T-shirt Bra (7201).
(5) The cups are neither too closed nor very open - just somewhere inbetween.
(6) The material is stiff, making the bra a little more pointy from the top. It looked good under a T-shirt, even though it didn't fit quite right. The shape is very rounded. Stiffness may disappear with wash and wear. I cannot test this since I'm not keeping the bra.
93 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Feb 13, 2014 Flag this