Ouch this one was a mess.
I have wide roots, tall thin roots and need immediate projection at the wire. I have even vertical fullness and am full on the outside. Very soft squishy tissue as well.
This was a major shape mismatch for me. I tried it because someone mentioned is was good for full on the outside breasts. And it might be for someone else.
Issues I had:
1. Wrinkling in the bottom of the cup. I think this bra was just too shallow for me. I couldn't get it to stay in my IMF .
2. Wires- my tissue is squishy so I don't normally get alot of pain from wires sitting on tissue or issues with wires poking my armpit. Not so with this bra. I think the wires were too tall and narrow. At the very least they didn't fit my shape.
3. Quadboob. I think this goes back to the bra being too shallow. I felt like it was compressing my breasts and because my tissue is soft, it escaped out of the edges.
4. Gaping at the top. Soft tissue issues again. Too tall of cups for my soft tissue that likes to pool at the bottom.
5. Shape. I looked very flattened out from the side and the front.
Updated on Sep 29, 2019