Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.3 |
Ouch this one was a mess.
I have wide roots, tall thin roots and need immediate projection at the wire. I have even vertical fullness and am full on the outside. Very soft squishy tissue as well.
This was a major shape mismatch for me. I tried it because someone mentioned is was good for full on the outside breasts. And it might be for someone else.
Issues I had:
1. Wrinkling in the bottom of the cup. I think this bra was just too shallow for me. I couldn't get it to stay in my IMF .
2. Wires- my tissue is squishy so I don't normally get alot of ... pain from wires sitting on tissue or issues with wires poking my armpit. Not so with this bra. I think the wires were too tall and narrow. At the very least they didn't fit my shape.
3. Quadboob. I think this goes back to the bra being too shallow. I felt like it was compressing my breasts and because my tissue is soft, it escaped out of the edges.
4. Gaping at the top. Soft tissue issues again. Too tall of cups for my soft tissue that likes to pool at the bottom.
5. Shape. I looked very flattened out from the side and the front.
Updated on Sep 29, 2019 Flag this
I was told this bra wouldn't work with shallow breasts, but I tried it anyway since it was cheap and I was already placing a big order. But no no no, this was not good. The cups were way too molded, so it also cut into the top and left space at the bottom. Overall just a bad fit. Seems like a really great, simple bra if it fits you right.
Updated on Jun 04, 2013 Flag this
The band was a little bigger, so it felt better, but the gore was uncomfortable and the cups were too big.
Updated on May 01, 2013 Flag this
So after wearing the Cleo Jude in 34E twice, I have to say that it is a pretty good fit, but I believe that my breasts are set further apart than is comfy with this bra. The quality is great. It looks strong at all seams and hooks. I love that it is a nude/beige bra that I can wear under anything but it still has some design and frill to it with the bit of pink. I do get a bit of digging in the sides under my armpits. I believe that this is due to the cups being closer together than what I need. Overall, I think it is a great bra and will continue to use it.
Updated on Jul 29, 2012 Flag this
I ordered this bra online, after returning Cleo Polly 34E which didn't fit me at all.
I was looking for a plunge T-shirt bra and at first sight, this one was OK.
But when wearing it, I found that the band is a little snug and the cups are too big, especially at the top.
The cups are slightly padded but they wrinkle anyway, and this gives a funny shape under a shirt.
The band material doesn't look as good quality as the rest of the bra. I haven't worn it much, but I'm afraid this would be a weak point.
I kept it because I like it quite well, but this one is definitely not the perfect fit for me.
A 34DD would have been a lot better, but the online store where I ordered it didn't have it at the time.
Updated on Jul 25, 2012 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on Jul 31, 2013
Didn't write a review
Added on May 09, 2016