About this Bra
* $60.3. on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in black, white, nude, and some fun colors.
* One layer of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* barely ridged elastic
* stiff (stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 3-seam (4-piece) half cup
* Called a full cup (by Panache) and a balconette (by Bratabase), but I call this a half cup. Straps sit at the outside of the cup, not over the apex, so not a full cup. Center edge of cup is diagonal, not horizontal, so not a balconette.
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* Top of cup is unlined, stretch lace.
* Rest of cup is unlined, non-stretch mesh.
* Soft cups (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts an flat, oval shape.
* Wires wide enough (SO RARE).
* Top of cup smooth on larger breast. Slight wrinkles on smaller breast.
* Bottom of cup filled.
* Apex of cup higher than my apex.
* Outer edge of cup cuts into tail of Spence.
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band way too big. Cup size close.
* Try one band size down, same cup volume: 32F. (See separate review.)
Updated on Jul 08, 2019