Bra » Wacoal » Halo Lace Full Figure Underwire Bra (65547) » 34D » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
By the numbers, this bra fit, but I returned it anyhow. I didn't like the shape it gave my breasts -- too flat, not perky. This shape might be great for someone with ample projection looking for minimization, but not for me.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* Strap separation: good
* Straps adjust short enough: yes
* Band length: good
* Band Height: ok to borderline short (tiny axillary skin spillage)
* Cup fit: GOOD but BAD. Cup smooth along top line. Bottom filled nicely. Nice rounded shape (not conical) but too flat. Under a shirt, I looked like an A cup, not a D. Kinda like a sports bra with separation.
* Gore fit: Very good.
* Wire length: GOOD. (This is a toughy for me. I need long wires for wide-set breast tissue but am petite so many long wires poke into the armpit.)
* Cup width: Good. Wider than most. (Most cups aren't wide enough.)
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 04, 2019 Flag this