Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.6 |
This is a good supportive bra with wider side goring so you don't get as much "back fat" spilling over. Does a good job of supporting my boobs and making them look perkier than they are. Points boobs up and forward but not as much up and forward as a Freya plunge bra. But if you have really full breasts the tops of the cups are going to dig into your boobs. My breasts are a little less firm and less full than they used to be (I'm 48) so this bra fits. Would have given my younger boobs a quadraboob. Also I've worn it twice and the band is really stretching out. Makes me think I should have gotten a 32DDD instead of 34DD. Would give it an 8 out of 10 for comfort. Back strap seems a little itchy after wearing for a few hours. Cups very comfortable.
Updated on Jan 03, 2015 Flag this
About this Bra
* $60 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns or Amazon Wardrobe.
* Available in neutrals plus many fun colors.
* Two layers of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft boning
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth, non-stretch satin
* soft (don’t stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* CENTER PULL
* 2-seam (3-piece) half cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* All pieces constructed of non-stretch mesh with a partial overlay of non-stretch lace.
* Soft cups (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers ... width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* Breast is pushing wire away from body.
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine. High, but comfortable.
* Way too big. Can fit my fist into the upper cup.
* Wires very, very narrow.
* Top of cup wrinkles.
* Bottom of cup wrinkles.
* Doesn’t cut into tail of Spence.
* not too far apart
* adjust short enough
Assessment and Plan:
* Don’t mind the pointy shape, but wires are way too narrow and band too big. Trying other sizes (32DD, 32DDD, and 34D) haven’t helped.
* Need a 30-band, which is not made. Even then, probably too projected.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this
This bra is very comfortable. I usually hate full cup bras but I love the way this one looks and feels at that top part going into the straps. The band is very stretchy though. I got the 34 at first because it felt properly snug, but after a few wears I noticed it was riding up and stretching out a bit.
Updated on Jun 21, 2013 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on Feb 08, 2016