Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.6 |
This is a good supportive bra with wider side goring so you don't get as much "back fat" spilling over. Does a good job of supporting my boobs and making them look perkier than they are. Points boobs up and forward but not as much up and forward as a Freya plunge bra. But if you have really full breasts the tops of the cups are going to dig into your boobs. My breasts are a little less firm and less full than they used to be (I'm 48) so this bra fits. Would have given my younger boobs a quadraboob. Also I've worn it twice and the band is really stretching out. Makes me think I should have gotten a 32DDD instead of 34DD. Would give it an 8 out of 10 for comfort. Back strap seems a little itchy after wearing for a few hours. Cups very comfortable.
Updated on Jan 03, 2015 Flag this
This bra was recommended online when I typed in some measurements and issues. There is no support for forward-projection breasts. The wrong band size is my fault as I did try it on and it seemed OK but at home I realized it's a bit too tight. The lack of support causes my breasts to droop and the bottom of the gore to dig in badly. Straps are much too wide for someone with narrow, sloping shoulders. I can't complain about having too much space at the top because I am being forced to move away from balconettes (strap issue, again).
Wings are too high for a petite, and the wires don't fill the channel, which makes the top part flop over and rub my arms.
- This bra's measurements have been altered
slightly bent wires to follow body shape
Updated on Oct 02, 2019 Flag this
About this Bra
* $60 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns or Amazon Wardrobe.
* Available in neutrals plus many fun colors.
* Two layers of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft boning
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth, non-stretch satin
* soft (don’t stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* CENTER PULL
* 2-seam (3-piece) half cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* All pieces constructed of non-stretch mesh with a partial overlay of non-stretch lace.
* Soft cups (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers ... width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* Breast is pushing wire away from body.
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine. High, but comfortable.
* Way too big. Can fit my fist into the upper cup.
* Wires very, very narrow.
* Top of cup wrinkles.
* Bottom of cup wrinkles.
* Doesn’t cut into tail of Spence.
* not too far apart
* adjust short enough
Assessment and Plan:
* Don’t mind the pointy shape, but wires are way too narrow and band too big. Trying other sizes (32DD, 32DDD, and 34D) haven’t helped.
* Need a 30-band, which is not made. Even then, probably too projected.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this
This bra is very comfortable. I usually hate full cup bras but I love the way this one looks and feels at that top part going into the straps. The band is very stretchy though. I got the 34 at first because it felt properly snug, but after a few wears I noticed it was riding up and stretching out a bit.
Updated on Jun 21, 2013 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on Feb 08, 2016