A molded cup, full coverage, underwire bra. This was my favorite bra for a long time (until pregnancy/nursing changed my shape). Looks great under a T-shirt. Reasonably priced and easily available. Often available in fun colors (seasonally).
UPDATED REVIEW JULY 2019
About this Bra
* Paid $21.55 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in white and beige.
* opaque stretch knit
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: no seaming nor boning
* 3-piece band, short gore (nearly a plunge, but not quite that low)
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* front is same non-stretch knit as cups, ... back is smooth elastic
* front part is stiff (stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* straight back
* seamless molded foam full cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* Outer fabric is a non-stretch knit with a damask floral pattern. Inner fabric is a smooth, non-stretch knit.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: good
* wings: too short
* axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts a round, projected shape.
* Wires too narrow. Breast pushes the flexible wire away from body. Even when I manage to scoop all tissue inside the wire, it just leaks out again.
* Top of cup smooth
* Bottom of cup: filled
* not too far apart
* barely adjust short enough to prevent slipping when new (when stretched out, do not adjust short enough)
Appearance Under Clothing:
* Smooth under a thin T-shirt.
* Not visible under a v-neck.
* Barely visible in armholes of sleeveless shirt (only with extremes of movement).
Assessment and Plan:
* When my breasts were firmer (before pregnancy & breastfeeding), this bra was a favorite, particularly under T-shirts and tank tops.
* Now, the wires lack the strength to keep my breast tissue inside the cup making this bra uncomfortable to wear for very long. I often wear it on laundry day and scoop & sweep hourly.
307 more words
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this