About this Bra
* Paid $33.28 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in solid black and beige plus several fun colors (all with black accents).
* One layer of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: firm boning
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 2-seam (3-piece) half cup
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* All pieces constructed of a one-way stretch opaque knit. In the top & inner-most panels, the stretch runs horizontally. In the center & outer ... panels, the stretch runs vertically.
* External (outside the cup) side sling made of opaque, non-stretch satin.
* Molded cups, medium thick foam.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: height good
* axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts pleasantly round shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup: gaps.
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Assessment and Plan:
* Also tried in 32E & 34DD. (Fabric and piping just so pretty that I really wanted this to work.)
* Cups too shallow. Try different styles.
188 more words
Wild Pink colorway
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this