Although my underbust measures 28", this Large provides comfortable support. Most notably, it has sufficient space for the upper-outer quadrant of my breast that is, nearly always, painfully bisected by bras. There is a bit of slack in that region, and this bra remains comfortable everyday, all day. For six months, this has been my daily wear bra. Wow. A stellar design for my short-rooted, extremely close set, center full, evenly distributed breasts.
It is a simple pullover design that, for a number of reasons, is more comfortable than many others:
1. The knitted fabric is elastic and yet supportive. Although the fabric composition is identical to other brands, this ... knit is the most comfortable of the many I have tried.
2. This bra arrives with removable pads large enough to cover my breasts. Routinely, I replace "nipple shields" in other bras because they are too small.
3. The included pads create a pleasantly round appearance rather than conical and/or flattened.
4. The included pads reduce sensation by 80%.
5. The design accommodates very center -full breasts and yet avoids creating a uniboob.
6. It stretches well; making it easy to pull on and off.
7. This washes effortlessly in the washing machine and the pads shift less than other models. However, I have found the pads completely overlapped in one pocket. Took me a minute to find them. https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />
Yoga and walking are comfortable, but I wouldn't run or dance in it. It is perfectly suited for long walks. I'm so grateful for this remarkably comfortable bra that I often forget I'm wearing it.
Finally, the price is very agreeable. This is my "angels are singing bra."
169 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Dec 11, 2018 Flag this