## FIT OVERVIEW
- Band is a bit snug, but not uncomfortable
- Gore is a bit wide (15/16 in)
- Cups are too big, I can pinch out a 1/2" pleat (~1" total) in the top cup then the shape "starts" to fill in
- Straps had to be so tight that my underarm chafes, and it still doesn't fill the cup volume
- Wire feels snug, maybe U-shaped? Long @ 11.5"
- Material is nice. Lace is almost like a plastic mesh which doesn't seem to catch as bad as lace and the performance knit is a soft alternative to power mesh
## SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW
Return (34:F), will ... not try other sizes.
If I downsize the cup I am concerned I would end up with a narrower wire which not be more comfortable and a too-snug band. The gore feels wide and might be coming up too high on my sternum.'
Not sure if the balcony style is right for me.
## MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Backband is a lovely poly performance knit (not a power mesh)
- Two (2) piece bottom cup is mesh, lined with a mesh tricot
- Top cup piece mesh only (reinforced to prevent stretch)
- Frame and two-piece gore are lined with a mesh tricot
- Hook & eye is soft nylon backed, but doesn't overhand much so at the largest setting, causing the hook's seam to scratches a bit
Purchased on Amazon.com $56.99 w/ free returns - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00021USN6/
133 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Nov 28, 2020 Flag this