About this Bra
* $39.94 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* available in black, white, beige, and some fun colors
* Made of a stretch mesh with a stretch lace overlay. Lace stretches horizontally only. Mesh has 2-way stretch.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming
* Continuous band - band is straight under the wires -- a short longline (this won't provide any waist shaping).
* Additional seaming (not reinforced with boning) under each apex to keep band flat (spoiler: doesn't work).
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* ... straight back (not a leotard back)
* 3 seam (4-piece) half cup
* Underwire is unpadded but can barely feel.
* Outer fabric is a lace that stretches horizontally only.
* Structure comes from a very thin layer of opaque, non-stretch foam. These cups are just barely molded.
* Slightly unusual construction: Lace and foam were cut and sewn separately. They are attached only at the wire and top edge -- not at cup seams.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: tight, took a couple of attempts to fasten on loosest hook
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives an oval shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup is smooth.
* Feel wide set but don't slip.
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band too small, cups too narrow.
* Didn't try other sizes, not sure why.
245 more words
Orchid (hot pink) colorway
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this