About this Bra
* $58 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* available in neutrals plus seasonal fun colors
* One layer of stretch, opaque knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* ridged elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 5-seam (6-piece) half-cup
* unpadded underwire
* Top panel is stretch lace (unlined).
* Lower horizontal panel is non-stretch mesh (unlined).
* Remainder of cup is a non-stretch opaque knit (unlined).
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* ... average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: back rides up
* wings: height good
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives a pointy shape. (Not a problem for me, but others prefer to avoid.)
* Wires wide enough (SO RARE).
* Top of cup smooth on larger breast. Slight wrinkles on smaller breast.
* Bottom of cup filled nicely (enough immediate projection).
* Outside edge of cups in armpit but comfy.
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* The black fabric with white pin-stripes is super cute yet sophisticated. And flattering.
* Band too big, cup size good.
* Try 30F. By the measurements, cup likely too narrow. However, Fantasie has soft wires, so might work.
* By the measurements table for this style, a 30FF would probably be a better cup width, but all colors are sold-out on Amazon.
232 more words
Black & Whie Stripe colorway
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 07, 2019 Flag this