The Bezyk is an off-white counterpart of the Sm Trefl and exactly similar in cut and proportion. The lace motifs are different, that's all. Because of the colour, it lacks the sexiness the Trefl has, but it will be a great everyday bra - or a bridal option. I'm not yet quite sure about my opinion of the soft-cup S-line, so maybe I'll edit this later on to tell you how they work in the long run.
Like with the Trefl, the band is very tight. IMO that's very good. When I got my first Ewas, I heard they were supposed to be very tight in the band. ... Well, the Onyx was quite normal in that regard and the Koktajl, Lato and Cappucino were really loose. I'm glad Ewa's gotten back to tighter bands.
- Tight band. Like, really tight. Tighter than my 65 PL Ametyst, which is saying something (... one way or the other... https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":D" /> ).
- Nice shape. Not exactly what the S-line gives, but very close.
- Very delicate looking. Nice work, Ewa, making a bra look wispy in 70HH is not a piece of cake. https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_smile.gif" alt=":)" />
- Unexpectedly low center gore. This could pass as a plunge in some other brand.
- Feels sturdy, breasts stay in place
- The cups are low cut.
- The strap adjustment pieces are stiff as heck.
134 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 11, 2013 Flag this