As I've been going through a bra size change, I simply bought a new Chp Koktajl in my new size. The bra is just as stellar as before! I've said it all before, but here it is again:
- looks: OMG, was my DH's comment, after he rolled in his tongue from the floor and wiped the drool off his chin. https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":D" /> HP Koktajl's colour + lace is hot but yet still sophisticated and above all, it looks classy in the "Imported!Expensive!" sort of way, execpt that EM bras are very purse-friendly.
- shape: rounder than EM plunges, but very front-and-center and gorgeously uplifted. Looks like million bucks under any shirt.
- support: solid. No other definition required.
- comfort: like all EM bras, the lining/material of the cups is silky soft against the skin and while the straps are sturdy, they don't dig in or scratch.
- quality: outstanding. As usual, the sewing is immaculate.
This is really a super bra. Get yours while you still can.
Updated on Feb 10, 2013 Flag this