I exchanged the 65E for the 70DD because the band was to tight in my first Burek. The bra in this size is similar to the previous one, except for some details:
- the band is looser, I would prefer it a little tighter, but the 65 band was absolutely unwearable. I have to fasten it at least on the second hook,
- the cups have the same volume and width, but I noticed that they run a little bit higher on the sides in 70DD (I didn't measure the 65E before sending it back so I can't confirm for sure).
- the straps are different, definitely more elegant and solid,
- ... the underwires are more flexible,
- the lace on the cups is not spread exactly in the same way but it doesn't affect the fit.
In this size I can finally appreciate how comfortable this bra is. It's by far the most comfortable bra I've ever had, I don't feel it on me after wearing it all day long. The band is made of a very solid but quite stretchy material, it must be the same as in Porcelanka (but I don't own it yet). For me it's the perfect nude colour. The underwires are quite flexible but very supportive, I don't feel them as they can adapt their form to the changement of my ribcage's shape or volume, they don't dig anywhere.
121 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Aug 22, 2013 Flag this