About this Bra
* $22.35 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* fun, non-neutral colors are available
* Continuous with two layers of stretch mesh and elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: seaming.
* Back close with 4 columns of hooks.
* barely ridged elastic
* full adjust
* straight (not leotard) back -- attached to full height of the band, not just the top edge
* seamless, half-cup (top edge is diagonal, not horizontal)
* unpadded underwire
* stretch opaque knit over a thin moulded foam
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the ... mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: rides up
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gave a pleasantly round shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Smooth line at top of cup on larger breast. (Wrinkles on smaller breast.)
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Recommended for wide and conical breast shapes (like mine). Gave a nice shape despite too big band and too narrow cups.
* Didn't try other sizes, but I probably should have tried a 32E.
160 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 06, 2019 Flag this