This bra was given to me as a gift, and it just doesn't fit me correctly. I'll give all the helpful information I can:
- Bra material is super comfortable.
- The shape was incompatible for me. My boobs just wanted to fall out of the center (I'm super close-set) and I had empty space at the outer top of each cup. If you have narrow, close-set breasts I'd steer clear of this one! Also, the cups (not the underwire, but the actual cup fabric) comes up very high under my arms.
- Bra seems well constructed and it felt very sturdy in my hands. Even the convertible straps are less ... flimsy than most that I've worn.
- The bra is banded (meaning that the band continues around the body below the underwire), but it follows the curves of the cups VERY closely-- it is not straight across.
- The band measurement is stated to be 38", but that was just about maximum stretch when I measured. Unstretched, the band is only 30"! So it would probably work for a good range of sister sizes. I usually wear a 34" band and I fastened it on the outermost hooks.
87 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Dec 07, 2014 Flag this