I usually wear a 30F and have shallow, wide, even-to-FOT boobs that are a little close-set.
1) This bra gives an excellent shape--comic book heroine levels of boobiness!
2) The color is great--the tan color disappears under most clothing.
3) The straps are nice and thin, and do not cut into my shoulders.
4) The cups width was great for my wide boobs.
1) The gore is way too wide as is, and was resting on my breast tissue in the center. This lessened the comic book heroine boobs effect. I took in the gore so much that the underwire channels were almost overlapping and it fits much better ... that way.
2) Band is a bit too big, but that was to be expected since I sister sized up. It's firmer than most 32s, but not as firm as a true 30. I can get away with using the 2nd hook for now.
3) There is serious gapping on top. Taking in the gore fixed some of the problem, but it still gapes if I slouch.
4) The bottom of the cup also has space I can't fill out. The pushup pads fill out some of the space, but I still feel like the cups are just too tall in general.
99 more words
Updated on May 16, 2014 Flag this