About this Bra
* $76 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns and available with Amazon Wardrobe
* available in neutrals only
* One layer of a opaque, stretch knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: Very soft seaming.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* front lacy, back smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust (lace on straps does NOT interfere with slider)
* leotard back
* seamless full cup
* unpadded underwire
* spacer foam (unlined)
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: height good
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives a droopy shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup smooth on larger breast. Gaps on smaller breast.
* Bottom of cup wrinkles (breasts looking for more projection).
* Outer edge cuts into tail of Spence.
* too far apart, slip (despite center pull straps)
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band too big, cups too narrow.
* Ordered the 34E at the same time. Reviewed separately, even narrower but top smooth. This shape is likely too projected for me. Time to move on.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019