This is a molded cup, underwire bra. The band extends below the cup more than most (trying to hint at the look of a longline bra, but not nearly that low). This was very flattering (holds in loose bits of skin & flab without looking dowdy) and comfy.
I really, really wanted this bra to fit because it is super cute and sexy, but it didn't. It is gorgeous in the purple. (Also tried the sister size of 32DD which didn't fully correct the wide straps and caused new issues. Reviewed separately.)
* Strap separation was WAY too wide. No amount of adjustment would keep them from slipping because they laid over the AC joint (the outer tip of the shoulder). I seriously considered keeping this bra and using a X-back style strap connector (because this bra is so beautiful and made me look drop dead gorgeous), but is too impractical for my lifestyle.
* Band length: good
* Wing height was borderline short. (Tiny underarm spillage.)
* Cup fit: excellent
* Gore: good
* Wire length: good to slightly high (This is a toughy for me. I need long wires for wide-set breast tissue but am petite so many long wires poke into the armpit.)
* Cup width: Wider than most, but still ever so slightly narrow. Wire rested on the last bits of axillary breast tissue. (Tried on during the largest portion of my cycle. Probably would enclose all breast tissue the rest of the month.)
In the end, sadly returned.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
Updated on Jul 04, 2019