|Nip 2 Neck||21.5|
Bra » Freya » Fearne Padded Half Cup Bra (4093) » 34E » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
- This bra's measurements have been altered
- Wires bent
FABTF! Finally, a bra that fits (pretty well!)
Thanks to LeProfessor for the "size up in the cup" tip and the dearth of information in Bratabase, one of the four bras that I recently purchased actually fit pretty well! The other three were:
i. Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra (5675) in 34E, which fit quite nicely albeit the pointy shape (easily fixed with nipple covers), but I had to return it as it had a small hole in the wing! Sad!
ii. Fantasie Smoothing Moulded T-shirt Bra (4510) in 34E, which proved to be a disaster as the cups were WAY too big for me. In retrospect, I should have sized down to a 34D. Even then I would think the cups would have gaped.
iii. B.tempt'd By Wacoal Ciao Bella Balconette (953144) in 34DDD, which I didn't quite like as it flattened my boobs and was a tad too tight. I forgot that I should have gotten a 36DDD instead but even so, the cups would have been way too shallow.
Back to the Fearne! What I love:
- The padded straps (although I know not everybody loves padded straps but I found them to be very comfortable!)
- The rounded shape, thanks to the padded cups. Incidentally, the padding was slightly thicker than I expected but it was still nice.
- The stretchy band, it's stretchy but it's not overly stretchy so those who are in between bands might be better off sizing down. I'm pretty much a 34" so I stuck with a 34 band and it's pretty good so far, after about 3-4 times of wear.
What I didn't quite like but can live with:
- The wires are quite firm so those with more sensitive skin/tissue might feel some discomfort here. Wires are still "bendable" though.
- The half-cups are less half than I would have preferred although I think this might be due to my short(er) torso. My roots are tall-ish so it was still alright. They're less open on top though.
- The stretchy band. I'm concerned that the band will stretch out in time, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
What to bear in mind:
- The cups are quite projected, which works for my shape: wide, shallow but projected. I do get "wrinkles" but it could also be due to the fabric, which is on the shinier side.
- The cups are on the taller end of the half-cup spectrum, being about 6.5" high.
Overall, I quite like this bra and am quite happy with it!
Updated on Mar 13, 2018 Flag this
On Mar 2018 It fit her! View measurements
On Feb 2018 It fit her! View measurements
|Nip 2 Neck||21.6|