- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Bottom of the cup:
- Can't quite fill it
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too low
Bra » Cleo » Marcie Balconnet Bra (6831) » 38E » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
I think that if I could find the correct size in this bra it would be amazing!!
I need help! This is a 38E. I am used to US sizes but since gaining weight I have yet to find a bra that fits!
The cup is obviously too small, and the band too tight. Is the band so tight because the cups are too small? What size should I consider trying next? I can't go to a store for a proper fitting because both times I've gone to VS and JCpenny they've sized me as a 40 DD which does not fit! Thanks in advance ladies!
Updated on Sep 10, 2016 Flag this
On Sep 2016
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.