- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
Bra » Panache Sport » Sports Bra (5021) » 30FF » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Not sure if this one is for me. It is very hard for me to tell what exactly is not working with the fit, since so much of it is hidden from view but here is my attempt:
1. The wires are too wide for me. This isn't the bra's fault, panache wires are usually wide, I only found this out weeks after buying the bra.
2. The cups are too small (or maybe shallow is a better word). I suspect this because I get quite a bit of tissue under my armpits that I can't seem to get into the cups.
3. I think that because of this the underwires only touch my sternum, and don't manage to provide as much support as they should
I don't think going up a cup size would help because the wires would get even wider.
However, I don't have an intensive workout routine. most days I go for a walk, sometimes I do aerobics, so it is wearable and definitely better than any of my regular bras for those purposes.
I will be trying the Freya sports bra since their wires tend to be narrower and I suggest that if anyone reading this is thinking of getting a sports bra then go try bras by the same brand first to see how the underwire sits.
Updated on Jan 30, 2013 Flag this