I've been about a 30JJ for the past 2+ years, but as of April/May 2013 I've been fluctuating ... around a 30K and 30KK. Currently closer to a UK 30K (65O/60P in Comexim), measuring 44.5, 30.
I have close-set, fairly firm, full boobs with average to lots of projection and a low-set, tall root. I have pretty much even upper and lower fullness, and I have more fullness towards the centre. My root isn't particularly wide or narrow, but due to having little volume at the sides, I tend to need narrow wides anyway.
- Narrow wires
- Narrow/low gores
- Uplifted shape (whether round or pointy)
- Deep cups
- 3+ hooks
- East-west bras
- Wide-set straps
- Partial bands
- Thin straps
Best J+ bras I've owned (when they fit):
- S Wisniowka, 65JJ. Perfect for a 30J/JJ, but now I don't know whether I would need a K or KK.
- Bravissimo Luxe Heart, 30JJ. Round, narrow, front-and-centre. First well-fitting bra I owned.
- Cleo Olivia, 30J. Round, narrow, gorgeous, though it has thin/wide-set straps and a loose two-hook band.
- From United Kingdom
- Joined 9 years, 5 months ago
- Last visited 4 years, 4 months ago