Bra » Ewa Michalak » Bm Bibi Caramel » 65F » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Edit: This bra does fit. Unfortunately, after multiple wears, it’s become clear that it also digs into my arms where the cup meets the strap. It feels ok at first, but after a few hours, I can’t wait to get it off. I think I’m going to have to give up on Polish, as they all seem to have this problem for me.
OMG, it actually fits. After almost a year of looking for bras. Hundreds of returns. Thousands of dollars in transactions. Blood, sweat, and tears.
My fit problems:
- Straps are ALWAYS too wide and cut painfully into my armpits
- Wires are *usually* too wide in a size that will fit my projection
- Cups are always too wide set
- Narrow roots
- Narrow shoulders (I didn’t learn this until I started trying to find a bra that actually fits)
- Immediate projection
- Tall roots, but the tissue is much thinner up top, so functionally FOB, I guess
- Very close set (1 finger width when supported)
- High set (I’m short at 5’3” and also short waisted)
- Rib flares
- My smaller breast lacks a bit of the upper fullness of my larger breast
- Soft tissue
In the A Bra That Fits calculator, I measure a 30F. Due to how wide most bras are, I’ve been wearing 30DD and 30E in an attempt to mitigate wide wires and painful straps. The cups never fit quite right, but I’d convinced myself that a 30F just must not be my correct size.
I ordered this EM Bibi about 6 months ago from a local boutique, but due to a series of snafus that I won’t bore anyone with, it took a very long time to arrive. It’s here, and YAY!
- The cups fit great.
- Even with my slight unevenness, I don’t get any gaping on either side. The stretch lace is quite accommodating.
- The narrow gore doesn’t sit on my center tissue. At all! (Whoa.)
- It’s quite pretty.
- I would love it if the straps were even just a little narrower set (maybe 1cm). That said, these straps do not painfully dig in the way basically everything else does. My hope is that as the bra breaks in, I won’t notice the straps at all.
- I would love it if the bra had 3 hooks instead of 2, because I find the extra support more comfortable. But that’s really hard to find in a 30F.
All in all, I think this is a great fit. Finally!
Updated on Apr 01, 2022 Flag this