Bra » Cleo » Blake Balconnet Bra (9151) » 30GG » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Me: very projected, very narrow, top to even full, soft tissue.
This is currently one of my better bras! It's a better fit than Cleo Hettie, not as good as Cleo Kayla, but more comfortable than both.
* Band feels great. Firm but not digging in.
* Depth at the wire is good, as is the openness at the top. When I slouch there's even a bit of gapping at the top of the cup, which has never happened before (in a cup that isn't otherwise way too big).
* Comfortable material - two layers of ultrafine mesh. It's very soft and comfortable. At the GG level, the straps are lined with a fleecy material, which I think is nice.
* Aesthetically, I like the bright colors that this bra comes in, and I appreciate that it's not too lacy/girly (there's a bow at the center but that's the only frill).
* I have a bit of in-cup quadding along the main vertical seam - it doesn't have quite enough apex depth.
* Wires are a smidge too tall, and can dig into my armpits when I sit down. Usually, this is not a problem, but it does restrict my movement a bit.
* The materials do not appear to be of high quality. I have had this bra all of two months, wearing it maybe once a week, and it's already worn and pilling at every corner.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 16, 2017 Flag this