Bra » Panache » Cari Moulded Spacer Bra (7961) » 32GG » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Features: J-hook, side support, soft padded straps, flexible and soft spacer foam cups. Center-pull straps!
"Cashmere" is a neutral light beige colorway. Great nude for paler skin. Subdued tasteful detailing if a little safe and boring - soft picot trim along the edges of the cups, small heart-shaped bows in the same color as the bra. Geometric stitching as decoration on center gore and to the sides of the cups. Band is a single layer of power mesh. Spacer foam is very malleable and conforms well to my tons of bottom and center fullness, but the lack of seams and the soft material means I get a bit more of a widely set look despite narrow cups and side support, and that perky nipples are visible through the material. I'd say the cups fit a touch roomy, definitely not a full cup size but if you're between sizes or don't have much top fullness you may prefer to size down.
The bra is in general ridiculously comfortable but there are a few things that are a bit of a miss for me:
1) Unusually for Panache the 32GG has a two hooks and eyes rather than three. I like their three hook bands for extra support.
2) The underwires are extremely U-shaped. The underwires shift down for me because my inframammary fold doesn't have as steep a curve so pulling the bra 100% up will cause the underwire to sit on breast tissue in the lower outer area of the cup.
3) The side wings are really tall for this size. I can handle it especially because the last half an inch doesn't have underwire but still, that's a lot of side, and I think it looks a bit odd how it swoops down to a tiny two hook closure.
4) I'd prefer if the center gore was narrower. Again I can handle it and it wasn't uncomfortable but it's definitely not ideal.
5) The elastic used for the band has pretty firm edges that dig in a little bit.
6) The partially adjustable straps paired with a J-hook mean that if you have very high set breasts you may need to alter the straps a touch shorter. I'm high set but not to a huge degree and I wear the straps tightened almost to the max.
Updated on Jul 11, 2016 Flag this