- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
Bra » Panache » Ariza Balconnet Bra (5051) » 32GG » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
This bra is the Panache Ariza in the Midnight/Fuschia colorway (#5051). I tried to add it, but couldn't access all the options so I could click on OK or whatever (the pop-up needs a scroll option). Again, I'm so close to perfection I can taste it. This bra is very close, but I'm still going to send it back because the center gores dig.
* Strap placement is pretty good even on me, and that's really good considering this is a balconnet bra. The seams on the strap/cup junction are pretty smooth, so they don't irritate my skin, so this may work on someone even if the straps are placed a bit too wide.
* The style is good, I prefer the half cup styles because on me, they cover what full cup styles cover on the average woman.
* Nice shape, no torpedo boobs, but not VS style dome boobs either.
* 3 hooks! Hooray!
* L.O.V.E. the closeness of the wires in the center gore--ideally I'd need them stacked, but in the real world, this is the next best thing. They touch and make a very narrow center.
* The embroidery on this bra is gorgeous!
* The center gore is at least 1" too tall for me. I fit best in 3" or less center gores, so that it doesn't dig into my (apparently prominent) sternum.
I really need a 33 band. On the Andorra I was using the tightest hook (34 band), and on this one I was using the loosest hook and while it was fine once it was on, I had some trouble getting it turned once I had fastened it in the front. I'd probably order this size again and just use an extender for the first few wearings. If this bra came in a plunge, it would already be on it's way to me, but they don't seem to make a plunge balconnet.
Updated on Nov 23, 2012 Flag this