Bra » Claudette » Dessous Mesh Underwire Bra (CD2000) » 30G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Used to fit
When I first bought this bra, I had mixed feelings about it. The number one seller for me was the colour; I loved the neon green and the contrast with the black. Overall there are a few issues with the bra, and if I did not love the colour so much I would have returned it. As far as sizing, I did not find it true to size. I normally wear a 30G/30GG. On this bra I found the band runs big and the cups run small.
- the straps are fully adjustable which is great for us short gals or ones with short torsos
- the vibrant colours are unique and eye catching for sure
- the bra itself is very comfortable, and the wires do not poke
- it provides adequate support and in the perfect size would most likely be very supportive
- the V neckline is convenient for low cut shirts
- from the side it gives an almost round shape but with a sort of minimizing effect as you can see in the picture
- the size range is limited, with the smallest band being 30 and the largest cup being G; ideally this bra would have suited me better at 28GG, but Claudette doesn't make it in that size
- the band is quite stretchy; I could comfortably fasten it on the middle hook straight away, however even on the loosest hook it was not loose enough to cause it to ride up (my waist is narrower than my rib cage which sometimes caused the bra to slip down when it is too loose)
- I think women who are full on top will definitely need to size up in the cup as the trim on the cup does cut into the breast; it's not an issue for me because I am bottom heavy and have soft breasts
- the sheer fabric showed every wrinkle on my breast because I have very soft breast tissue, so that took away from the attractiveness of the bra, but did not show through clothes
- there are slight gaps where the strap meets the cup and I suspect it's due to the fact that I am not very full on top, but it wasn't enough to detract from the overall look of the bra
One important thing to note about this bra is that it does not give the same shape as seen on the models who wear it in the small size. In smaller cups it looks more like a balconette. However, in larger cup sizes, it has an almost V neck line, or more of a vintage look to it and lifts the breasts higher while at the same time pushing them a bit to the side. In order for it to look good, I had to play around with the straps a fair bit and shorten them almost all the way. If you do not like that look then this might bother you, especially in the larger cup size.
I kept the bra because I love the colour and because of the odd vintage style shape it gave me. It's the only bra in my collection in bright neon green so it was worth keeping, especially because it was quite comfortable too. I also kept it because during a certain time of the month, I typically need to go up a size, so the stretchy band will come in handy.
Updated on Nov 13, 2012 Flag this
On Sep 2012 It fit her!
Bras that fitted her next to this
Panache Confetti Underwire (4071)
Freya Totally Tartan Padded Half Cup Bra (1423)
Panache Jasmine Balconnet Bra (6951)
Fauve Natalia Balcony Bra (0132)
Freya Estelle Balcony (4192)
Fantasie Isla Balcony Bra (2124)
Freya Jolie Balcony (4102)
Panache Eliza Balconette (4151)
Cleo Lucy Balconnet Bra (5851)
Miss Mandalay Amelie Balconette Bra
Curvy Kate Emily Balcony Bra (CK5001)
Curvy Kate Romance Balcony Bra (CK1501)