- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Straps adjustment:
- Straps don't adjust short enough
Bra » Vanity Fair » Body Shine Full Coverage Underwire (75297) » 34DD » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
The center gore doesn't lie flat and the band is way too big for my 29 in. ribcage.
The cups don't cover my breasts and there is gaping at the sides.
The material is comfortable and none of it itches or irritates my sensitive skin.
Updated on Nov 10, 2012 Flag this
On Nov 2012
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.