- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too low
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Cleo » Zia Balconnet (6851) » 28G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
To call this band a 28 is a huge joke. I've tried two of these and each one barely measures past 21" unstretched and close to 25" stretched.
This is a good choice for those who are closer to a 26 band than a 28.
As such, this did not fit me at all. Very cute pattern and style. Will try larger size.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Dec 23, 2012 Flag this