- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Kris Line » Lila Big Bra (5775) » 65G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
The band size is rather tight for a 30. It's not really bothersome when I'm standing, but it cuts into me when I'm sitting for a lengthy period. It didn't really stretch out even after I wore it a few times.
Cup size is also a little small. It may fit seemingly fine when you put it on, but once you start moving, you wont stay in it.
The straps fit comfortably. They don't slide off the shoulders and are wide enough that they don't cut in.
Updated on Jun 07, 2012 Flag this
On Jun 2012
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.