- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- The back of the bra is not at the same level as the front (rides up)
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Le Mystere » Dream Tisha (9955) » 32F » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
The cup on this bra was too small for me, but that's because Im bigger than that.
The underwires though have bent after a month of wearing it and are now totally out of shape.
The cups are narrow and deep, because even though my boobs are too big for the cups there is still some empty space on the bottom/front of the cups that I can't fill.
The underwires are totally hidden and the bra is completely seamless which is nice/
Updated on May 25, 2011 Flag this