Short roots, center full, close set, somewhat narrow, omega shape, projected, and soft...
After trying 200+ bras and waiting two months for each special order bra, I was desperate. Desperate for one wired bra I could wear for more than two hours without my lymph nodes screaming ("pins and needles" sensation in my armpit). My wireless bras are fantastic, but sometimes I need more support than they offer. This is it! Eureka! Hallelujah.
Previously, I had tried this bra in Blithe (aqua), and the band was too long. Shortening the band caused the somewhat sharp cup edge to abrade my arm pit. Knowing black dyes require higher temperatures, I hoped ... the Black model of this bra would present a smaller band that wouldn't require an alteration. I'm thankful for black bras https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />
This is what I appreciate about B.wow'd bra:
1. Very low and narrow gore--both characteristics are essential for a bra to fit me
2. Room for center-full breasts at both the top and bottom of the gore
3. Foam encapsulated, flexible underwires
4. Enough padding that I don't instinctively cover my chest to protect my very sensitive nipples.
5. Tolerates projected breasts
6. Soft fabric
7. Rounded, smooth profile under thin knits
10. Immediately available
11. Graduated padding
1. Limited cup sizes. I'm wearing a 36DD because a 30FF is not available
2. Narrow Straps (.4" )
3. 2x3 Fasteners
4. Somewhat sharp cup edge
5. Cup wrinkles easily
Although this bra is recommended for the wide set and shallow community, I can strongly recommend it for the close set, center full, short-rooted community as well. And, I would have never discovered it without Bratabase. <3 Discontinued and available for a steal on Amazon and Ebay.
171 more words
Updated on Dec 21, 2016 Flag this