So you sold or gave a bra to another member on Bratabase! That's awesome!
Here are some points to think about for packaging (if you haven't already):
- Don't squish a molded bra! They like traveling in their natural form. If you squish a molded bra, it may not return to its natural form, the material could break or be distorted. You could put a tissue or other stuffing in the cups to prevent them from being squished.
- Wash the bra before you ship it!
- Check out the customs regulation between your country and the one you're shipping the bra to. Usually, private transfers with low monetary value don't have to go through customs, but read about it nevertheless.
- Often, shipping the bra in a big letter with bubble lining will be cheaper than sending the bra in a package. Unless it's a molded bra, then you probably have to send it as a package.
- And then: Mark it as transferred on Bratabase