Here you will find all the bras you've added to Bratabase.
You will see all added bras in a list. The face to the right will get happier the more information has been gathered for this bra. You can see which information you already provided and which you haven't provided yet.
This table will show you the state of each of the bras you've added with the following criteria:
- Fit not set will get a check and turn to fit set if you added a fit review for this bra.
- Not measured will get a check and turn into measured if you measured this bra.
- Not reviewed will get a check and turn into reviewed if you added a review for this bra and have rated it for comfort, looks and quality.
- No pictures will get a check and turn into pictures if you added pictures to this bra which have not been rejected.
You can filter your bras by using the keyword and condition boxes on the top and then clicking Filter.
How do I make the bra happy?
A happy bra is a bra that has 100% information on it. Only sad bras can be deleted.
- If you add fit information, you gain 10% happiness.
- If you measure this bra, you gain 20% happiness.
- If you add a review, you gain 20% happiness.
- If you add pictures, you gain another 20% happiness.
Obviously, it's good to have all bras in your bra list happy!