Bratabase target audience
- Women, of course.
- Women looking for proper bras.
- Women that are aware that they can get better bras.
- Most of the users are women with small ribcages and big boobs.
- Women who use the Internet to get stuff.
- Most likely, women who aren't afraid of online shopping or interaction.
What should the ad be about?
Anything that might be of interest to visitors of the site.
It could be a lingerie shop, promote a bra brand, women's clothing, big bust clothing, women related products, podcast, magazine or anything that could relate to the site's topic, you name it.
You said it's free, really?
Even though some money wouldn't be bad . I'm giving away the ad on the sidebar for free. That's right, No money involved of course, there's a catch.
Even though it's free the ad space will be awarded to a registered user of the site who has collaborated with the most (must have added bras and measurements) and refered users with bras themselves.
I'll perform this check by the end of each month so there are chances for another winner and a different ad
- You must be the user with most bras added with the most information to the site (your measurements, measured bras, reviews and pictures).
- Friends that come to the site and add their bras and measurements refered by you also count in your favor (this could be workers from your shop, or just friends that you convinced)
- It shouldn't be too hard. You have to be the interested user with the most bras, so far there aren't (m)any participants so if you add a small amount you can win.
Ok, I'm up for it, how do I kow if I won?
By the end of each month, I'll make an entry on the blog with the current stats of the top 5 users (anonymously) and I'll let you know via email that you're on track
I'll let you know if you're among the top 5 who are interested in the ad.
Is this going to be foreverrr?
I can't promise forever but, I plan to keep the plan for at least until September 2010 to see how it works
If it works, I may add a smaller banner for 2nd place later on
Ok, I won, what whould I send?
The current banner is a 140x100px image, preferably with no animation or at least anything visually annoying.
It has to be something "Safe for work" and decent.
So, you need to send:
- Your banner picture
- A URL
- A title for your picture